Inspections identify the hazards and noncompliant conditions of your playground. The frequency of these inspections is tailored to the client and focuses on conditions that have developed since installation that need correcting.
- Performed by a Certified Playground Safety Inspector (CPSI)
- Identity non-compliant conditions and hazards
- Test performance of entire play area
- Evaluate the structural integrity of each piece of equipment
- Electronic documentation of all inspections identifying any compliance issues, violations or compliance corrections